Remember to login!

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snake's Mod Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Snake's Mod Application on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:09 pm

#1) Name on server: New Years Snake
#2 ) Steamid: 0:0:45682225
#3 ) Do you have a mic: yes
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: I have experience with moderater/admin and i am on Team Fortress a lot so i can keep an eye on things.
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: Le Pyro is my brother, im friends with Jolly Hoovy, Vector, and many other people. They do seem to like me, and i like them. It's a fun group to be with.
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: Im honestly not sure if any admins think I would be good for the job.
#7 ) If I could provide anything, I would provide possible new map selections, and some ponyspencer music. Smile
#8 ) I was a Mid-level admin on a DeathMatchersAnonymous server. Unfortunetly, the owner of the server's computer caught a virus, and the server hasn't been up since last summer/.
#9 ) In Spawn camping, i would first smite that person, and give him a warning. If he continues, i will give him a second warning and slap him. If it happens a third time, its a kick. If he comes back and continues, then its a ban.
#10 ) Im a Cheery little 15 year old who likes sports and hanging out with friends a lot. That includes the ones online. I have 2 cats, and i live in Illinois. I'm probably the only non-brony on the server, but i don't mind. I like the guys on the server, and your group is a lot of fun.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum