Remember to login!

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mod Application.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Mod Application. on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:16 pm

#1) Name on server: Princess Luna
#2 ) Steamid: STEAM_0:1:54953874
#3 ) Do you have a mic: no
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: I am a pretty hard worker (When im not lazy Razz) and i want to be able to do something when i see rule breakers when there arent any admins online
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: I have a pretty good relationship with most players on the server (except ones that are new) and ive made good friends with the mods/admins
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: [GMG]Le Pyro recommended me as a mod
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): I will be fair and not abuse power, and make sure everyone is treated with love and care :3. As well as providing the server with fair care against rule breakers
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: I was admin/mod on a few Minecraft servers for a few months and the server owners thought very well of me being a admin/mod
#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: Spawnkilling: I would tell him to stop, and smite him, if it continues i will threaton a kick and tell him to stop, if it STILL continues i will kick him with a message saying "stop spawn killing" If he comes back and continues i will threaton a 5 hour ban with a message saying: Please stop camp9ing. And hopfully that will be the end
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): I am 15 years old and i live in Canada, Ontario,in the city of Port Colbrone. I am a closet brony ( i dont want my sis, Mother, Father, ect finding out, they may think im gay) I think rule breakers still deserve a chance at playing on the server so i will give them warnings first.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum