Remember to login!

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTENDER's Mod App Version 2

Should TTENDER be Mod?

0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 TTENDER's Mod App Version 2 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:35 pm

#1) Name on server: TTENDER
#2 ) Steamid: STEAM_0:1:40705054
#3 ) Do you have a mic: Yes
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: I work very hard and treat everyone equally and respectfully.
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: Mostly everyone likes me, I don't have many conflict with others.
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: Dareinger (dare), Tempy, The Iron Potato
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): I cannot provide anything for now.
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: I am a current admin on muffinman576's Idiot Box.
#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: Spawnkilling: I would teleport them away and do a little talk with them, then smite them. If they do it repeatedly I would kick them and if I need them to be bannned, I'll call in an admin to assist.
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): I am 11 years old(hurr durr too young for this shit) and I'm a brony. i live in Elizabeth, Colorado. and I believe that everyone should be treated equally as anyone else unless there is a problem with the certain person (like breaking rules repetitively).

Last edited by TTENDER on Sun May 04, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : had to edit the title to lessen confusion; added somepeople in recommendation)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum