Remember to login!

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype's server mod app prototype5000

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Prototype's server mod app prototype5000 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:28 pm

#1) Name on server: =Sulf= Demon Prototype
#2 ) Steamid: {STEAM_0:123456789}
#3 ) Do you have a mic: Yes, But I would only use it for problems as my voice has not dropped in pitch
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: I'm quite needy for justice, so I may need a restriction from banning. I am often on the server, though my freind does nag me to play CoD with him.
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: I am an active player on the skial vsh server.
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: none, though Iron patatoe is a clear candidate.
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): I have many contacts to other admins, so if needed I can inform them.
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: I used to be an admin on lego universe, but I quit.
#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: Spawnkilling: i'd teleport him away and tell him its against the rules. then if he contues, smite, and so on, as the example states.
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): Im 13 years of age, I know advanced french and basic anishnaabewane (native language of canada). I don't like minecraft, i like starcraft, i love tf2 and I an tempy's loyal servent.
you have 1 year to reply or cherry cherry cherry goes the server. lol!

View user profile

2 denied on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:12 pm

admin vote failed

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum