Remember to login!

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moderator App format

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Moderator App format on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:07 am

Because people have found it too difficult to be admin/mod on my server, i have decided to allow mod apps, please remember that these are not joke applications and should be considered seriously when applying (no jokes or lulz at least until the point where you tell us a little about yourself). votes will be tally'd with the poll system, and be aware that a positive score does not automatically mean approval, you may still be declined depending on what admins decide. And one last thing, if your mod app is declined then do not start a new one for at least a week or it will be auto-declined and you will need to wait 2 weeks before your next attempt. Also, Since i will be the one who will be accepting/denying the mod apps i will not be doing any recommendations (#6).

AND DO NOT POST YOUR APP IN THE COMMENTS, you need to start your own new topic for each new mod app.

Here are all the questions i want to know before even considering anyone for moderator, if its inside {} then it is an example answer for you to go off of:

#1) Name on server: {Mayor McAwesomepants}
#2 ) Steamid: {STEAM_0:123456789}
#3 ) Do you have a mic: {yes/no}
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: {i'm a hard worker, i work well with others, etc}
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: {do they like you, hate you, respect you, etc. be honest, if caught lying you will be auto denied}
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: {like "wave says i'd make a great mod"}
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): {im learning to make maps so i may be able to do that soon}
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: {i was an admin on jimjoebob85's server for a year}
#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: {Spawnkilling: i'd teleport him away and tell him its against the rules. then if he contues, smite, and so on.}
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): {i am 14 years old, i'm a brony, and i smell great (most of the time that is). i live in Baconville Texas. and i believe that no one (even trolls) should be treated any different from anyone else unless there is a reason for it (like being an asshole to everyone else).}

Last edited by SulfurousChain [Admin] on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:16 am; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum