Remember to login!

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moderator Application

Should CaptainPlanetWithMetalArm become a mod

0% 0% [ 0 ]
100% 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Moderator Application on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:35 pm

#1) Name on server: CaptainPlanetWithMetalArms
#2 ) Steamid: STEAM_0:1:45950187
#3 ) Do you have a mic: Yes but I do not use it often but I am trying too.
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: I am on the server often I figure why should I not be able to have my fun there and be able to help others and keep things in line at the same time.
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: Not respected, liked by some in my opinion I find the admins like me more than the normal players. The reason is cause I go around killing alot.
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: Unknown456
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): Honestly not much.
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: I'm a moderator on Wave's server but then again everyone is.
#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: Well with spawncamping I would warn them and start doing what I do to jerks normally, follow and kill them, and if they continue I would put no damage giving them no ability to spawn camp. I would be willing to take it off when I believe they have learned there lesson.
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): I am 16, I am humorous and a great eco-hero. I am not a brony but why discriminate agaisnt them or anyone actually. I am all for same treatment to everyone no matter what and I have a short temper sometimes sadly.

View user profile

2 Denied on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:21 pm

too old

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum